You can use Tree Maps to tidy up your Keys, and therefore the Music you’ve linked to each Key, using branches and sub-branches.
With a tree map:
– You can access more easily to the music you want at any time.
– You can edit your Keys and so customize the listening of entire branches of your Map.
– You can activate your Keys and so generate Playlists from entire branches of your Map.
You can use sequential maps to build paths, rituals, experiences accompanied and punctuated by your music, such as your morning ritual, your sporting routines etc…
– Create a Key for each Step/Stage and arrange them in the desired sequence.
– Link your music to each Key.
– Choose the playing time of each Key.
And enjoy your experience with your Music!
Combine the advantages of Tree and sequential maps by creating mixed maps!
You can also use mixed maps to group your sequential maps.